15 aug. 2010

Crazyneus


I look at y'all the same.
Same faces, different stories, just a game.
My life-a ghost;Who's to blame?
And all you want is a great name..

Now lets stop, lets get this shit real
So i can go and make with the devil a deal.
You hate me, you want me,
"Youre the best!" is what youre telling me,
And you think i care
That you think i'm scared
Too look you in the eyes
To see another ton of lies?!

The beauty of all is in my mind,
For that stuff,all my life i should grind.
And the brain sparkles like the Miky Way
The Lucky Chocollate star is what i need in my way,
To sweet out my soul.
Can you hear it? That beast's growl?!

And you, bastards ,talkin me from the back,
You know you can't reach me so go have a snack!

But that was more something of the past,
Now i'm like Potter, invisible with a cloak,yet you still want me last..
And still i fight through the pain,
Playing with the emotions is just a game..
And you're lame..
And i'm hot..
Oh, i'm not?
Well, then keep your eyes wide shut...



FaQ out free..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu