31 mai 2012

Singing


I imagine.I imagine myself singing.Singing with my voice, a voice that sounds like all the voices of the world, and i can choose anyone i want.I have a guitar, i don't look at it, it just listens to what i think it should sound, it listens to my voice and my voice listens to the crying sound of the guitar.People around.They look, they listen quielty, the are enjoying my song.I just flash my eyes over theirs from time to time, but mostly my eyes are close.I am singing.I go through jazz, RnB, to Pop and Rock.It feels like nothing else matters.A flash.Cameras everywhere.Lights.The music is on.Water drops.I dance.I sing.I spin, the camera spins around me.Like in a well played musical, i combine acting and singing and it sounds great, provocative.I imagine.
Taking high notes, playing them like playing with fire, yet controling each wave of sound.It feels like power, it feels great, i feel unstoppable.And then, afer all this glory, afer all these drugs in my ears, afer al this pleasure, after the final notes....i pull out my earphones from my ears.Noise, again, noiese.Yet, afer a carefull listening, you can't hear a rythm...

FaQ music Out...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu