24 aug. 2010

Fix me
























Thanks for the advice,
Thats already twice
Since y'all been trying this,
Fixing me-its something you'l never miss
Beceause your'e fine,
Your life is aparently a dime.
And you think your smart,
And you should help out,
And u think that way
Because you want to think that way,
And once you do it like that
There's no way back.
I am already something different,
Beacuse youre not indifferent
Because you see me sweet,
Something u can beat,
But y'all just don't see
Whats my mind doing actualy
No, realy, you dont get it
There's a intent in it,
A mastermind plan
That is hidden like a gun,
So later on it strikes,
Will survive only those who he likes.
But the faces will always change
Ready for any happy exchange...


FaQ out of control...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu